manbetx客户端1.0 is committed to providing a welcoming, 可访问的, and inclusive environment that is respectful of the dignity and independence of all people. Our policies will support identifying, removing and preventing barriers to people with varying abilities that might interfere with their ability to interact 与manbetx客户端1.0. This policy outlines measures that manbetx客户端1.0 has in place to meet those requirements and to comply with appropriate provincial and federal legislation to improve opportunities for people with varying abilities.
The purpose of this policy is to provide an overview of manbetx客户端1.0’s commitment to accessibility and to outline practices and procedures in place with all manbetx客户端1.0 locations to help identify and remove barriers that impede those with varying abilities. manbetx客户端1.0 shall use every reasonable effort to ensure the needs of people with varying abilities are met, 及时地, through the implementation of this policy. 进一步, this policy exists to provide a clear statement of the obligations and responsibilities, required by relevant legislation.
This policy includes all individuals working for or 与manbetx客户端1.0 including: employees, 潜在的雇员, 利益相关者, 分包商, 供应商, 供应商, 客户.
People of all abilities have:
- 公平获得, manbetx客户端1.0 is committed to equitable access for all people.
- 尊严, Interactions in the workplace should be conducted in a manner that is respectful and does not diminish the person in any way.
- 独立, Respecting everyone’s right to do things for themselves and participating as a partner in any accommodation process.
- 集成, Access to the workplace and with any communication, 服务, or program which may require alternative formats and flexible approaches. This means inclusiveness and full This is a funda精神 human right.
- 机会均等, To job vacancies and positions and for promotions in the workplace.
We are committed to training staff in accessibility laws and aspects of the Human Rights Code that relate to persons with varying abilities. This policy has been incorporated into manbetx客户端1.0’s National 培训 Standards. We train our employees on accessibility as it relates to their specific roles and new hires are required to review and sign off on all policies.
Procedure to Identify and Remove Barriers:
manbetx客户端1.0 ensures that we are identifying and removing barriers to access for people with varying abilities by:
- Encouraging people with varying abilities to use their own personal assistive 设备s to improve
- 通知员工, potential hires and the public that accommodations can be made during recruitment and hiring, or at any other time as appropriate.
- Notifying staff that supports are available for those with varying abilities.
- Implementing a process to develop individual accommodation plans for employees. 在需要的地方, we will also provide customized emergency information to help an employee with varying abilities during an emergency.
- Considering the accessibility needs of all employees through our performance management, career development and redeployment processes.
- Communicating with a person with varying abilities in a manner that considers their ability. 当被问及, we will provide information about our organization and its 服务s, including public safety information, in 可访问的 formats or with communication supports. We will also meet internationally-recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA website requirements in accordance with accessibility laws.
Types of 可访问的 formats may include:
- HTML and Microsoft Word
- 可访问的 audio formats
- text transcripts of 视觉 and audio information
Types of communication supports include:
- reading the written information aloud to the person directly
- exchanging hand-written notes (or providing a note taker or communication assistant)
- captioning or audio description
- assistive listening systems
- augmentative and alternative communication methods and strategies (e.g., the use of letter, word or picture boards, and 设备s that speak out)
- sign language interpretation and intervenor 服务s
- repeating, clarifying or restating information
- Allowing people with varying abilities to bring their guide dog or 服务 animal with them to areas of the premises where they require
- Permitting people with varying abilities who use a support person to accompany them and ensuring that a person with varying abilities has access to his or her support person while on our premises.
- Providing notice when facilities or 服务s that people with varying abilities rely on to access our 服务s are temporarily disrupted. This notice will be provided in 可访问的 formats and posted in public
- Providing public notification on all job postings that any necessary accommodations will be made during the application/interviewing process for applicants who may require
- Making offers of employment which notify the successful applicant of our policies for accommodating employees with varying
- Developing documented individual accommodation plans for employees with varying abilities when required. Employees who require accommodations should contact their manager or a representative from Employee Performance and Success (EPS) 人力资源 or Health and Safety; workplace accommodations can be temporary or 永久.
Examples of workplace accommodations include modifying job duties, modifying work stations, allowing flexible work schedules, providing assistive 设备s, allowing short- term and long-term leave, providing alternative ways of communicating with the employer and relocation from an area where environ精神 sensitivity resulting in illness that is medically supported prevents performance of essential
In accordance with these principles and procedures, reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis to meet the specific needs of employees and applicants to make manbetx客户端1.0 可访问的 to employees and applicants with varying abilities.
manbetx客户端1.0 EPS 人力资源 welcomes all feedback, including feedback about the delivery of our 服务s to persons with varying abilities while working 与manbetx客户端1.0 in any capacity.
manbetx客户端1.0 will investigate and respond to all concerns relating to such 服务s in a timely, thorough and objective manner. Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way manbetx客户端1.0 provides goods, 服务s or facilities to people with varying abilities can provide feedback by telephone, 在人, 以书面形式, in electronic format or through other relevant methods.
- 电子邮件: email@example.com
- 邮件: 人力资源
You will receive a response from an HR team member within a reasonable timeframe. A copy of this policy will be provided up根据要求.
manbetx客户端1.0 will provide, 根据要求, information in an 可访问的 format or with communication supports to people with varying abilities, in a manner that considers their ability.
可访问性, giving people of all abilities opportunities to participate fully in everyday life. It is used to describe how widely a 服务, 产品, 设备, or environment is available to as many people as possible. It can be seen as the ability to access and benefit from a system, 服务, 产品, or environment.
辅助设备, 技术援助, communication 设备, or other instrument that is used to maintain or improve the functional abilities of people with varying abilities. Personal assistive 设备s are typically 设备s that are brought with the individual. For example, a wheelchair, walker, or a personal oxygen tank.
障碍- - - - - - barriers are obstacles that limit access and prevent people with varying abilities from fully participating in society. Most barriers are not intentional. Barriers usually arise because the needs of people with varying abilities are not considered from the beginning.
残疾, a limitation experienced by a person that may be visible, 不可见, 永久, or occurring at certain times. Can occur in combination with other forms of varying abilities, 类型包括, but are not limited to, 物理, 视觉, 听觉, 发展, 语言, 学习, 精神, 等.
服务动物- an animal for which it is readily apparent that the animal is used by the person for reasons related to their disability, or if the person provides a letter from a physician or nurse confirming that the person requires the animal for reasons related to the disability.
支持的人 another person who accompanies the person with a disability in order to help with communication, 流动性, personal care of medical needs or with access to 服务s.